1. Pinterest is addicting.  It also makes me think that I am crafty and we all know that I am a wannabedomesticwoman because let's face it, I'm not that good in the crafts department.
  2. Speaking of Pinterest, I've pinned quite a few crafts I want to attempt to make for Valentine's Day.  
  3. To celebrate Valentine's Day, I want to make a yummy dinner for my three boys with this for dessert: 
  4. I didn't know I would ever enjoy cooking as much as I do.  I'm not the best cook (yet), nor am I the healthiest cook (I try), but I want to make sure my sweet family has something good to eat every night.
  5. I am in the mood to organize.  I'd really excel in an organization business.  I think. 
  6. Lofty goals are kind of my forte.  I've realized that for me, it's better to not make super specific goals like "work out 4 times each week" because that makes me feel too much pressure.  Yes, I know the "experts" tell you to make specific goals, but for me, mentally noting to exercise is good enough.
  7. I've been pleased with myself on the running front lately.  I'd like to log 500 miles this year.  (And I can thank KT for helping me be realistic on this one!)  I've run 4 miles or more 3 times in the last week.  I'm proud of myself.
  8. When it rains, it pours.  My poor aunt has been sick for over a month now.  Today, my other aunt had to have the same exact procedure first aunt had.  Luckily, she's healthy.
  9. This year, I'm attempting to read through the Bible.  So far, I'm on track.  I feel like my eyes glaze over all the lineage information.  I know it's important, but I can't pronounce half of the names and I'm not doing very well keeping everyone straight.
  10. I really like that KT and I read a devotion together and say a prayer at night.  It's great to know that the person you love prays for you and your relationship/future, but it's even greater to hear it.
  11. Prayers with the boys are so special.  I know I've mentioned that before, but it's just so precious to hear them pray and thank God for their blessings.  I hope we will always be good models for them on prayer.
  12. Last note on prayer.  I saw a neat idea on another blog: You take popsicle sticks and write down the names of friends/family/whatever else you want, and each day, pick one out of a bucket and pray for that.  I think it's a great idea.  I have specific things I pray everyday for KT, the boys, family, friends, work and all, but sometimes I don't feel like I have them time to include everything.
  13. Speaking of time, our society really isn't conducive to being healthy or having a great home life.  KT and I have talked about this several times recently and I think it's so true.  We all typically work 8:30-5 (if you're like me) which only leaves a couple of hours each night to spend with your family, exercise, do normal household things, and get ready for the next day.  I've found that the easiest thing for me to do is to try to plan ahead.  Last week, I planned a menu and it really helped.  I didn't feel rushed at night and it eliminated all of the "what should we have for supper tonight" decisions that we're not exactly the best at making.  :) I want to continue to do better at this.