A Welcomed Year

It's the first day of 2012 and I am filled with HOPE! 2011 was a year in which I learned many things, chiefly that God is with me in good and bad and that He leads us where we are to be in His timing. When I think back on the past year, I see how far I've come. What started off as a rough year ended beautifully. I learned to be still and to listen.

The biggest blessing of 2011 came in the form of KT and two adorable boys. I think I was made just like I was just for this. And by "this" I mean life with my KT, K.C., and Kaden. I am so blessed and can't imagine life being any sweeter!

In this year, I want to be better. I want to keep up the newfound freedom in doing things because I want to and not because I feel obligated. I want to be more like Jesus. God has blessed me immeasurably. I am HOPEFUL for His blessings on my family this year. I've learned the importance of not taking people and things for granted. I want to show KT, the boys, and our families just how thankful I am for them everyday. My biggest prayer for this year is that I will be more like Him and share His love with those I love in the way I act, the things I say, and the things I do. I want my family to radiate God's love.

I feel so much excitement for the year ahead!

Jeremiah 29:11