Friday Five

Friday Five is a post series going around in the blog world where you write for five minutes straight and don't get to reread or edit.  


I'm so excited today is Friday!  This has been the longest week, or so it seems.  Tonight is going to be fun!  I picked up a Chef Boyardee pizza kit at the grocery store last week and we're going to make it tonight.  I also bought some sausage and olives for our pizza.  :)  I hope the weather gets better so we'll have some time to play outside, but if not, there's always fun to be had indoors and then a movie night - boys' choice!

I can't believe it's so warm already!  I'm certainly not complaining.  I love it!  We went for a walk around the neighborhood last night.  I'm looking forward to being able to do that everyday.  I hope the rain stops this afternoon in time for a run!

Speaking of exercise, I've started doing the whole Tabata thing.  You work as hard as you can for twenty seconds, rest for ten, and then repeat 6-8 times.  I like it.  Also, the incline bench KT ordered came in and he put it together last night.  Hello better abs just in time for summer!

Glitter nail polish is on my mind.  As in I want to buy some and polish my nails.  I'm not usually that bold on my nails, although I did polish them bright red a few weekends ago to match my dress for the Sweetheart Banquet.  The glitter will have to stick to my toes.

I really don't like being bored.  At all.  I like having things to do.  Today has been boring.  I have almost everything marked off of my to-do list (I should slow down!) and it's not even noon.

I started reading the first book in The Hunger Games series in anticipation of the movie coming out this month.  I didn't read the Twilight series, but have loved all the movies.  How am I going to make it until November?  I thought I'd try to get in on the ground floor with The Hunger Games.

Finally, speaking of movies, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to go see that Reese Witherspoon movie where she's dating two spies.  What can I say?  I like spies and Reese.