80 plus degrees on the first day of March? I'll take that! I love this time of year when the seasons are changing. The few weeks we have of not scorching hot heat. I'm excited for this spring and this summer. And this year. It's been a great year so far. It's going to get even better. I can feel it.
Weather like this makes me want to run outside. I got to this morning before work. I wish I could workout every morning. It starts the day off great and makes me feel relaxed because I don't worry about how to fit in a workout during the day.
This is going to be a great month and a great start to spring. Yes, I know it's not technically spring yet, but it feels like it!
Things I'm looking forward to:
- KT's birthday! In just 12 short days, we get to celebrate the greatest man I've known!
- Running a 5K. There's a 5K in town on the 17th. I'd like to run it and beat the time of my last two 5K's. On my run outside this morning, I averaged 7:13/mile which puts me on my way to doing it!
- Making this:
or some of these
to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I may also have another idea up my sleeve. (Oh, dear, Pinterest, you deserve a post of your own!)
- Planning Kaden's 3rd birthday party! Any takers on what the theme will be? We've talked about pirates/treasure hunt theme, dinosaurs, trains, cars and Cars, and Clemson (like K.C.'s last year). I think a pirate/treasure hunt or dinosaur party would be grand, but it's not my party. Can't you imagine how much fun it would be to hunt for buried treasure or dig up dinosaur bones in the sandbox? I can't wait to see what he decides and start planning the fun to celebrate his sweet self!
- Playing outside on the weekends with my sweet family!
- K.C. starting t-ball! He'll have so much fun!
- A mini-vacation. I hope. Pending some other things.