I love this weather!

80 plus degrees on the first day of March?  I'll take that!  I love this time of year when the seasons are changing. The few weeks we have of not scorching hot heat.  I'm excited for this spring and this summer.  And this year.  It's been a great year so far.  It's going to get even better.  I can feel it.

Weather like this makes me want to run outside.  I got to this morning before work.  I wish I could workout every morning.  It starts the day off great and makes me feel relaxed because I don't worry about how to fit in a workout during the day.

This is going to be a great month and a great start to spring.  Yes, I know it's not technically spring yet, but it feels like it!

Things I'm looking forward to:



or some of these


to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  I may also have another idea up my sleeve. (Oh, dear, Pinterest, you deserve a post of your own!)