Five Minute Friday; Together

I'm linking up with the Gypsy Mama today for Five Minute Friday.  We write for five minutes flat without proofing or spellchecking.  This week's theme: together.



Together.  Together is my favorite place.  There's no where I'd rather be than together.  Together is full of fun, love, laughter, and good times.  Together with my favorite man and two precious little boys.  Together is what I was made for.

Together brings me unimaginable joy and great peace.  Together, I am complete.  My life used to feel full, but now, all together, it's bursting to the seam and I can't imagine what used to occupy my time, thoughts, and prayers, because here, together, life feels complete.

Together we walk hand in hand.  We share life, share stories, share love.  Together we share laughs, build things, and go on adventures.  Together we are the best we can be.  We are the best because of He who pulled us together in the most special way and for that, I am forever thankful.  Together.