Thursday, April 19, 2012

  • K.C. had his first t-ball practice this week.  He did so good and we were so proud of him!  I think he'll be a great baseball player.  Kaden had fun at practice, too.  We raced up and down the field and picked flowers.
  • Have you seen it?  The male version of Pinterest: Manteresting.  http://manteresting.com/ I'm intrigued!
  • Earlier this week, I decided I would start doing 500 situps a day.  So far, so good.  It's Thursday and I've done 2,000!  My abs are sore!
  • I'm running a 10K this weekend and looking forward to it!  
  • I downloaded a Nicholas Sparks book.  While I haven't read any of his books before (I've tried, but they all seem to be so sad), I did watch The Notebook and thought it was depressing.  I asked KT if he was going to tell me our stories when I get old one day and he said he didn't think so, that's a perk of him being eight years older - he won't have to worry about it.  Ha!  Back on track, the reviews of this book don't sound depressing and I think it'd be a good movie to see.
  • I am not a fan of peeling on apples, and unfortunately for me, I forgot to pack a knife to peel my apple at lunch.  I'm trying to be a big girl and eat it with the peeling.
  • We had Five Guys for supper last night and it was good.  
  • You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to two weeks at the beach this summer.  Our lives are so full and busy (and I wouldn't want it any other way), but it will be nice to get away and enjoy time together, with our boys, and our families.  
  • I'm addicted to Lep's World on my iPhone.  It's like Mario.
  • Speaking of Mario, when we were in TJ Maxx the other night, KT found a Mario shirt and bought it to wear for the boys.  Last night, he put it on while we played Mario.

No comments: