So Long, 25.

Today is my last day as a 25 year old.  I'm pretty excited!  My twenty-fifth year has been filled with more love and more fun than years past.  I've learned a lot, I've grown a lot, and I've loved a lot.

My birthday week :) started off great this weekend!  On Saturday, we celebrated my birthday with our family.  It was so much fun!  We had dinner at Stefano's and then visited outside and had Brewster's ice cream pies and opened gifts at home.  I was showered with some great new clothes, shoes, a pocket book, earrings, and even a Mario game for the Wii, but more importantly, I was showered with love, surrounded by those I love most, with the exception of my sister who I'm sure was having fun on Spring Break!

KT was so sweet picking out a birthday banner, plates, and balloons!  The boys were a great help blowing out the cute swirly candles and opening presents!  I wish I had pictures on my computer to include, but I don't.

Yesterday was perfect, too.  We went for a jog around the neighborhood and I finished up with a longer run, then we played outside.  I love being outside with KT and the boys.  It's just plain fun to play with them.  I also should document that I beat KT in ladder ball a few times because it might not happen again.  :)  We're both competitive, so it's fun to play games.

My birthday celebration was more special this year.  It was more special this year because of my sweet family.  It was more special this year because it was complete.  Thank you, KT, for making this the most special birthday!

I can honestly say this was the best year.  I was given so much this year.

It was in my twenty fifth year that I fell hard for a hazel eyed, brown haired man who has changed my world completely for the better.  It was in this year that I was abundantly blessed when we met.  My world is richer, brighter, happier, and more fulfilling that I could have imagined.  I am reminded on a daily basis of the love he has for me and I hope that he can say the same.  These reminders cause me to silently reflect and say "thank you" to the One responsible for this.  This beauty.  This love.  I think we'd both agree that our lives have taken twists and turns we wouldn't have planned and we didn't expect, but we, our love and our family, I think, is stronger for those detours.  I don't take a second with my sweet family for granted and they are always in the top of my mind and the driving force behind the things I do.

He is my partner, my best friend, and the one I love whole-heartedly and without condition.  He makes me smile, feel giddy, and laugh... because he's a funny guy.  We can do everything and nothing, and still, it's the best feeling in the world.  We are building our life together and that is the sweetest thing.  He makes me a better me.

It was also this year that I became Anna Belle to the sweetest, most perfect almost three and four year old little boys on the planet.  I've always heard it said that when you have a child, your heart bursts with the love you feel.  Though I didn't birth K.C. and Kaden, I feel that love and that joy and see the miracles that their sweet lives are.  It is my daily prayer that they always know and feel the love I have for them.  They are a blessing.  It's amazing how children change your life.  The new things you find to worry about that you wouldn't have thought before.  The deeper joy, laughter, and love you feel in everything.  I am so blessed to have them in my life.  Their well-being and happiness is more important to me than my own.  Being their Anna Belle is a blessing and has changed so much, for forever, for the better.

So, thank you, twenty-five.  We've had a nice ride.  I have a slight suspicion that twenty six will be even better.  I want to make this the best year yet!