You're Three!


My Sweet Kaden,

I can't believe you're three years old today!  You are becoming such a big boy!  Though I wasn't there when you were born, I love you like I was.  It amazes me how much you've grown and changed in the time I've been in your life.  You are a blessing from God and I'm so glad that I get to experience you growing up.

You are the sweetest, gentlest little boy with the greatest, biggest heart.  You give so much to us everyday.  Your big brown eyes and smile light up the room and you have the best giggle!  You love to play trains and cars and go to Tickle Island!  

In the last few months, you've become a daredevil!  You aren't scared of anything.  I'm glad you are fearless, but I have to admit that it scares me sometimes.  You no longer want to swing slow, but beg us to push you faster and faster as you look up at the chocolate and vanilla clouds.  

You've learned to ride your bike, but you still let K.C. drive you in the Gator.  You love candy and anything sweet, and like to help me in the kitchen.  (I love this by the way!)  You are a Daddy's boy through and through and love your K.C. more than anything.  

You are so smart.  You are eager to learn and ask us if you can have homework, too.  You'll be starting 3K this year and I just know you will love it.  You have such a good time playing with the other children on the playground at church on Wednesday nights, so I have no fears that you won't have friends to play with.  You are the life of the party.  

Daddy and I love to hear you say the word "girl."  (You like girls, too!)  You say it like "gruls."  It made me so sad a few weeks ago when you said it normally.  I want to bottle up your little voice!

Kaden, you are getting so big!  You are a big boy!  I know we can't keep you small forever, and we wouldn't want to, but I can't believe how fast you're growing up.

You are so independent, which is a great thing, and full of confidence like your Daddy.  You are also the biggest encourager.  You build us all up.  You tell Daddy how sweet he is and what good train tracks he makes, you cheer for K.C.'s accomplishments, and you tell me I'm pretty.  You melt my heart, sweet boy.  

I hope these sweet qualities, energetic personality, and encouraging heart stay with you forever.  You are a huge blessing to K.C., Daddy, and me.  We love you!  Happy Birthday!

Anna Belle