Beach Time and a Birthday Makes for a Great Long Weekend!

We had a great long weekend!  We went to Holden Beach, NC, with KT's family Friday through Monday and then celebrated my mom's birthday Monday night.

When we got to the beach Friday night, we had a water gun fight and then went out for a boat ride.  The weather was great and the sunset was beautiful!  Please excuse the picture dump below.  I promise this isn't even a fraction of the photos we took.







We spent most of the day on Saturday on the beach.  The boys had fun playing in the sand, jumping waves, and catching minnows.











We ate at this delicious place, The Main Street Grill & Rotisserie, Saturday night.  It was seriously delicious!

After lots of beach and boat time Sunday, we went to play putt putt and eat ice cream.  I got a hole in one!


:)

We took a boat ride down to the point on Monday morning.  It's gorgeous there!  Kevin also caught two crabs at once!




After a fun-filled weekend, we loaded up the car and went to celebrate my mom's birthday.  As you can see, these two were tired from their beach fun!



Before the party, there was cooking to do.  My sister, who bakes delicious melt-in-your-mouth cakes, had made a cake.  




We also shucked some corn.


 And then we celebrated my mom!  I'm so lucky to have an incredible woman as my mother!  I know not everyone has that and I am forever thankful God made me hers.  

Happy Birthday, Mama!  I love you!



I'll be back later today to link up with the House of Rose weekly vlog!