Chickfila Leadercast



It should come as no surprise that I like love motivational/inspiration things.  Last Friday, I had the opportunity to attend a simulcast of Chick-fil-a's Leadercast.  It was awesome!  I left so inspired both personally and professionally.  From the moment it began, I knew I was going to love it.

There were so many awesome speakers who shared so much great wisdom.  I thought I'd recap the day by posting some of my favorite pieces of each speaker's presentation.

Andy Stanley - he was great.  One of my favorite speakers hands down.  I'm familiar with his dad (Charles Stanley), so I was really looking forward to hearing him.

Marcus Buckingham - I hadn't heard of him before Leadercast, but I remember so many things he said and could really relate to his decision making style.  I can't wait to read StandOut!
Angela Ahrendts - As the head of Burberry (I learned to pronounce it correctly and not the traditional "Bur-berry" my Southern accent prefers) for the past six years, she has lead by intuition and transformed the company into the 13th most innovative company in the world.  I loved her and her style.
Urban Meyer - The former Florida and current Ohio State football coach and Tim Tebow were interviewed together.  During his comments leading up to this interview, Meyer pointed out a few things that I think are worth mentioning.
Tim Tebow - Like him or not, Tim Tebow is a great human being.  I respect him for so many reasons and enjoyed the chance to hear him speak Friday.  He shared many tidbits of wisdom I'll post below, but first, he inspired me to come up with my own personal mission statement.  He has one and I want one!