I'm linking up today (a day late!) with Shannon over at Life After I 'Dew' for So What! Wednesday.
So What! If...
- I've rediscovered my love of today and pinned about a million things.
- I haven't linked up with House of Rose for the weekly vlog because I haven't had time to record one. (That's happening tonight!)
- I get tired of people who can't seem to be happy. We've all had bad things in our lives. You have to make a choice, people.
- I had lots of oreos and ice cream this weekend. It was vacation!
- I always like to smile.
- K.C.'s birthday is in July and I've already started planning.
- I want to participate in the Instagram Photo a Day challenge and can't ever do it! June, you will change that!
- I forget to take my contacts out every night. I have to change this!
- I like to subscribe to magazines but don't always read them.
- I have been slack in the cooking department the last two weeks.
- I feel bad for being slack in the cooking department because I want my family to eat good, healthy food. We've been busy, but that's no excuse.
- I know I'm tough on myself about some things like the above and am trying to work on it. Being honest here.
- I know there are things I need to improve like carving out time daily for God. I'm going to work on this more in June.