T-Ball, National Trails Day 5K, Organizing, Swimming, and Movies

I'm blogging from my phone today, so please excuse any formatting errors.

We had a full, but great weekend!

Friday night, K.C. had his last t-ball game. He did great! We are so proud of him. He's been a great baseball player! After his game, his team had a pizza party and they got trophies. He was so excited for his second trophy (his first was last fall's soccer trophy).

After the game, KT and I bought This Means War. Have you seen that movie? I love Reese Witherspoon and anything spy related. I loved it!

Saturday was National Trails Day. I decided to sign up for the run Friday afternoon. I was feeling tired Saturday morning and not really like running, but I'm glad I did because I had a PR and finished as the top female! I finished in 21:55! I felt great during and after the run. I was surprised to see KT on one of the bridges on the trail. It gave me a boost to finish strong.

After the race, I cleaned and organized while KT worked in the yard. It looks great! I love to organize! If I could be a professional organizer, I would.

We went swimming late Saturday afternoon and then watched Failure to Launch.

We relaxed most of the day yesterday which was great. We had a low key night with pizza, some homemade banana pudding, and watched The Jetsons with the boys. We found season one of The Jetsons and The Flintstones when we went to buy This Means War and picked them up as a treat for the boys. They loved the first two episodes of The Jetsons we watched last night.

This weekend was another one that makes me want to say, "Thank you, Jesus!". We have been tremendously blessed!