Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

dear weekend: I'm so glad you're almost here.  We've missed you so much!  We're looking forward to spending lots of good quality time together.  dear people.com: I've tried to quit you, but I can't.  You keep sucking me in with all of your Will and Kate stories and now, TomKat.  What's a girl to do?  dear Kevin:  Thank you for being the best man in the world.  I'm one lucky girl.  I love you!  dear blurb:  Thank you for cooperating with me these past 250 pages.  I promise I'll stop using you soon.  dear K.C.:  I can't believe that in one short week you will be five!  This year has flown by.  We can't wait to celebrate you our sweet boy!  dear Kaden: I try so hard to be good when you start saying your favorite word (boobies), but it makes me want to laugh.  Please always be so sweet!  dear gym:  We've only had one visit this week.  I promise to be back next week.  dear God: I've really been loving our early morning conversations.  I want to stay in this habit.  Thank you for blessing me so greatly!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Have a great weekend!

Jen said...

Ah yes, favorite words of little boys. It is so hard not to laugh at some of the things they say! I'm with on the gym thing. I vowed to go three times next week! Have a great weekend!

Samantha Shepherd said...

Early morning quiet times are the best. They're my favorite way to start the day. :)