Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So What Wednesday


I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday.  

So, So What If...
  • I've only worked out once this week and that was Monday morning.
  • I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish this summer and I haven't done but one.
  • I'm crazy excited for the Olympics.
  • I really don't like updating Facebook and rarely get on Twitter.  Too much connectivity for me!
  • I really don't want to go on the desperately needed run tonight because I think I'm having a good hair day.
  • I'm ready for football season so I have an excuse to make Oreo Balls every Saturday and eat spinach dip.

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

Oh goodness girl... I feel ya on the working out thing! I had good intentions going to the gym last night... But, it sadly closed at 9 and I'd gotten there at 9:15. BOO HOO.

Also, LOL'd at the "desperately needed run." ;) You're ALWAYS having a good hair day though. Seriously!

Much love!
Kenz

lifeaccordingtokenz@gmail.com

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I'm super excited for the olympics also! Woohoo!
Now I'm craving spinach dip!

New follower:
http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/