Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A List

This is a big week for us as we recover from vacation, the boys take swimming lessons, and I settle into my new job. God has blessed us tremendously and I am so thankful to Him for so many blessings!


  • Our week at the beach was great!  The weather was great with the exception of a few rainy days which still weren't bad.
  • KT and I are both going through transitions in our jobs.  Him with a new area and me with a new job.  So far, things have been good. 
  • The boys started swimming lessons last night!  They are going to be fish in no time!
  • I'm reading Meg Cabot's new book, Size 12 and Ready to Rock.  If you've read her other books in the Heather Wells series, you'll enjoy this one, too!
  • Last night, Kevin and I worked out.  We ran, did sit ups, and I did lunges. I can feel it today!
  • Speaking of running, I just signed up for my first 5K since June. I'm looking forward to running Saturday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great job working out!! It's so much easier to do it when you have someone alongside of you, encouraging, and doing it with you! :) Have a wonderful Tuesday with your new job :) XO