This is a big week for us as we recover from vacation, the boys take swimming lessons, and I settle into my new job. God has blessed us tremendously and I am so thankful to Him for so many blessings!
- Our week at the beach was great! The weather was great with the exception of a few rainy days which still weren't bad.
- KT and I are both going through transitions in our jobs. Him with a new area and me with a new job. So far, things have been good.
- The boys started swimming lessons last night! They are going to be fish in no time!
- I'm reading Meg Cabot's new book, Size 12 and Ready to Rock. If you've read her other books in the Heather Wells series, you'll enjoy this one, too!
- Last night, Kevin and I worked out. We ran, did sit ups, and I did lunges. I can feel it today!
- Speaking of running, I just signed up for my first 5K since June. I'm looking forward to running Saturday!