This summer is flying by! It seems like K.C. was just getting out of school for summer break and in about three weeks, he'll be starting kindergarten and a week later, Kaden will start 3K! It's hard to believe.
With that said, I'm really looking forward to fall, and really, this August. We have so many exciting things ahead:
- Swimming lessons for the boys start Monday.
- I also start my new job Monday.
- Kevin will start his second season of coaching soccer.
- Kaden will play his first team sport: soccer.
- Kaden starts 3K, K.C. starts kindergarten, and my sister will be a senior in high school!
- Football season starts. Kevin is very excited about this and has the days counted down. Truth be told, I like it when we (Clemson) win, but I really, really like the oreo balls and spinach dip that accompany each game!
- Races: It's no secret that I love to run and race. With our hot summers, I haven't done a race since the end of June. I already have three races picked out.