Thursday, August 2, 2012

If You Really Knew Me

I've seen a lot of people do this post and thought I'd do it, too!

If you really knew me, you'd know that:

  • I smile practically all the time.
  • I can't stand it when drawers and cabinets aren't fully closed and especially can't stand it when things are stuck out of them.
  • I like magazines.  A lot.
  • Pickles are about my least favorite thing, but I order my Chick-fil-a sandwiches regular and take them off because I like the taste they leave.  And I've tried to eat them but it just won't work.
  • I think it would be absolutely the most fun to be a spy.  
  • I love watching Covert Affairs and White Collar (see why above.)
  • I am really not an animal person.  I'll play with them and think they're cute, but don't let me have one because I won't take care of it.  K.C.'s poor fish only gets fed and his bowl cleaned by Kevin.
  • My family is the most important thing in the world to me.  I not only love them, I love spending time with them.  I think that's rare in our world.
  • I like things like toast, waffles, biscuits, fries, and sweet potatoes slightly burnt.
  • But don't feed me a scrambled egg unless it's slightly runny.
  • I don't like to lose.  At anything.  This makes games like Uno with KT really fun because he hates losing, too.  
  • I love books.
  • People.com is the one website I go to everyday.
  • I have every season of Friends on DVD and have watched them all too many times to count.
  • I have a cardigan from J.Crew in almost every color they make.  I could go a month or more and not wear the same one.  It's bad.
  • I don't like leftovers unless they're Italian.
  • People who complain about things and then don't try to do anything to make them better get on my last nerve.
  • Contrary to the dislikes and annoyances above, I really like almost everything and rarely get annoyed.
  • I can't eat anything that comes out of the water as in shellfish, seafood, and all fish.
  • I don't really get car sick, but I sometimes pull that out because I don't like to sit in the very back.
  • I'm a very honest person despite the above point.
  • I want to constantly get better.  At everything.  
  • I have strong opinions about the things I really care about.
  • I love George W. Bush. 

3 comments:

Jana Faith said...

This made me smile. I'm happy to hear someone else in the world likes George W. I kinda think he's cute in the "I want to give that guy a hug" kind of way.

Amanda said...

I'm with ya on the whole drawers and cabinets thing.. Drives me nuts! I wrote a blog post just like this for today :) ha!

Jen said...

I'm not an animal person either. I'm always afraid to admit that bc ppl are so hard core abt their pets. And I also like things slightly burnt. John thinks I'm nuts. Loved reading this list!