A Full Weekend

We had a full weekend!

Saturday morning, the boys had their first soccer game of the year and Kaden had his first soccer game ever.  Kevin is coaching our 4 and 5 year old team, the Tiger Sharks, and the Y let Kaden play on his team rather than on a 3 year old team.  While he is younger, I think it's going to be great for him in the long run.  He really seems to enjoy it!

It's amazing to me what a difference a year has made in K.C.  He is really into soccer this season and was very aggressive going after the ball on Saturday.  Even though we don't keep score in this league, we keep score.  Our team won 5-0 which made for some very happy children and a very happy coach!










After the game, while we were standing around talking and the boys were finishing their snacks, a SNAKE slithered over my foot!  It was crazy!  Just that morning, KT and I had been talking about snakes.  It was a little snake (maybe 10" long), but it was a SNAKE.  I don't think I could've moved faster!

After lunch, I met my mom and Nana and we went to the Little White Dress for my second fitting!  I know, I know, you're ready for details.  They are coming very soon.  It was fun!  I love, love, love my dress.  And I hope KT does, too!  :)

Dress fittings/weddings/any days are ocassions for frozen yogurt, so we stopped and had some.  Yogurt's supposed to be good for you, right?



We went to our new Sunday School class again yesterday.  Our church service was especially good, too.  The music was beautiful and the sermon was great.

We spent the afternoon getting ready for the week ahead.  We have an insanely busy week, but it's going to be a great one.  I've started trying to meal plan each week.  I found a great. blank meal calendar online and modified it.  This is only my second official week using it, but I think it helps.

I'm looking forward to lots of good times this week!