Friday Letters {September 21, 2012}


I'm linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for this edition of Friday's Letters.

dear kevin: Thank you for being awesome, super, stupendous, loving, sexy, handsome, smart, funny, charming, happy, and a great protector ;)  I can't wait to marry you in 22 days!  dear kaden: I'm so glad that you are such a good eater.  We can share Chickfila sandwiches everyday.  Anna Belle loves you, sweet pea!  dear k.c.: Your big blue eyes make me smile.  And, we now know you're a much better skipper than me!  I love you!  dear self: Please try to stay awake today.  dear kevin (again): I think tonight should be date night.  Your choice.  dear sweet frog: Please open soon.  dear clemson: I want us to win tomorrow night.  I also want my commercial during your game to be the talk of the town.  dear fall: I think I'm ready for you.  I'm really ready to burst out my jeans and ballet flats.  dear God: Thank you for placing me here amongst other Believers who constantly build up, encourage, listen, and share.  This new, small community is impacting my faith deeply.

Labels: