Friday's Letters {September 28, 2012}

Join us today!

dear friday: You're here!  I've thought you were here yesterday and Wednesday.  dear fall weather: Where did you go?  It's not nice to visit and then leave so quickly and without warning.  dear kevin: 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dear weekend: We have a lot planned.  Soccer, baby shower, picking up my wedding dress, going over our ceremony, and Clemson football.  dear covert affairs: I can't wait to see what happens with Lena.  I regret that you kept me up way past my bedtime earlier this week trying to find out.  dear boys: You've (all three of you) changed my life in ways I couldn't imagine.  You make life more fun, more exciting, and bring infinitely more joy to me every single day.   dear chobani yogurt: I really like you.  dear readers:  Thank you for your comments and your e-mails.  It's so nice getting to know you!  I'm glad you enjoy my little space on the Internet!  dear spray tan lady: Thank you for making me look warm and toasty and like I just got home from a tropical vacation.  I do I have to say I was mildly freaked out when it looked as if my "tan" was washing off when I took a shower.  All is well though.  dear Jesus: Thank you for Your blessings, love, guidance, answered prayers, and presence every day.  How awesome You are!

Labels: