Our Weekend

We had a great weekend!  It was really busy, but really fun.

The boys had a soccer game Saturday morning.  While we didn't win the game (it's our first loss), we had a good time.  They both played well.  K.C. was goalie during one quarter and Kaden did a throw-in.

After soccer, we went down to the beach for a baby shower for Kevin's cousin.  It was nice getting to see everyone!  His aunt also made this delicious caramel apple cake.  I can't wait to get the recipe.

I also got to pick up my dress Saturday!


Saturday night, we ate dinner with my parents and grandparents.  The boys had a great time playing!  They took their Halloween costumes to show off and tried out their Ninja moves.


Kevin and I also talked with my granddad about our ceremony.  We went through everything and he offered us the following advice:  
He also told us that:

Yesterday, we played and played.  The boys rode their bikes and played outside and we shot off rockets in an empty field.  That was fun!  

I can't believe we are getting married in 12 days!

Labels: