30 Days of Thanks {Day 4}

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday season, particularly Thanksgiving, I've decided to do a daily post on the things I'm thankful for.  Some days will be serious, some funny, but each day, I'll post about something I'm thankful for. I'd love for you to join along with me, too! Grab the button at the bottom of this post or from the right side bar and add your link each day (or even week if you want to do it that way).

Day 4 {Family}



I am thankful for family today.  Not just my little family, our family.

I can't imagine growing up having better parents or a better sister than mine.  My parents have always invested in my sister and me and shown us their love each day.  I am so thankful for their encouragement, love, guidance, and friendship.

I am so thankful for my sweet little sister, too.  While I may have wanted to trade her for a puppy before she was born (lol), I'm so glad she's mine.  It's hard for me to believe that she's almost all grown up now and I'm just so proud of the person she's becoming.

My grandparents are the best, too.  I feel so fortunate to have the grandparents I have.  So many of my memories are built around times with them.  

Not only is my family the best, my new family is, too.  I'm so glad that I married into a family as wonderful as Kevin's.  Kevin's parents and his sister and her family are the best people in the world, too.  I'm so thankful that I get to be a part of this special family.





Labels: ,