30 Days of Thanks {Days 10, 11, and 12}


Day 10 {Saturdays}

I am thankful for Saturdays. I love having a day to re-charge and relax.  I love having Saturdays full of fun things to do.  I love Saturdays with nothing to do.  I'm thankful for that little day that doesn't make me wake up at 6 a.m. and let's me wear my pajamas a few extra minutes.  I'm thankful for the morning smiles and giggles.  I am thankful for the little things that we get to do on Saturday and the feeling of not having to rush.

Day 11 {Veterans}

I am thankful for our veterans, all the members of our Armed Forces, both past and present, and those who will serve in the future.  My grandfather was a paratrooper during WWII and I am thankful that he was a lucky one.  We're free because of the sacrifices that so many made and continue to make.

I'm also thankful for our military families.  Being part of a military family can't be easy, and I'm thankful for those who are.

Day 12 {Organization}

I know this may seem odd, but I am so thankful for organization.  I love to organize.  I like things organized.  I get a rush out of organizing things.  And yesterday, I was in the mood to organize.  We got so many things done and it felt good.





Labels: