Easy Poppy Seed Bread

Have you ever had Poppy Seed Bread or Poppy Seed Muffins?  If you haven't, you're missing out!  I love Poppy Seed Bread, but most of the recipes are so complicated and take a while to make.  Enter this recipe (courtesy of my grandma).  It's easy, has literally 6 ingredients, and tastes so good!


Easy Poppy Seed Bread
Ingredients:
1 Box Butter Pecan Cake Mix
1 Box Instant Coconut Pudding (Vanilla works as well)
4 Eggs Slightly Beaten
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Hot Water
1/2 Can (small) Poppy Seeds

Directions:
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Add 1/2 can of poppy seeds and 1 cup hot water and mix.
Pour into two greased loaf pans (I use 9") and bake on 325 degrees for 30 - 45 minutes.

I made a double recipe of this Sunday night and ended up with two loaves of bread (I made large loaves) and a dozen and a half muffins.  They are great!