Don't forget to enter my giveaway today!
I'm linking up with Shanna and Shannon today.
Today, Shanna is talking about 20 of her favorite things from 2012 and I thought I'd join in on the fun and share 20 of my favorite things with you, too!
1. Favorite Day: October 13 - Our Wedding!
2. Favorite Pictures: I couldn't pick just one!
3. Favorite Place to Shop: J.Crew, Tracy Negoshian, TJ Maxx (I'm obsessed with their home and kitchen section)
4. Favorite Show: Covert Affairs
5. Favorite Fashion Trends: Skinny Jeans, Bubble Necklaces
6. Favorite Home Decor Trend: Chevron. Our home doesn't have any chevron (yet), but rest assured, that's on my to-do list in 2013!
7. Favorite iPhone App: Temple Run
8. Favorite Race: Sports Medicine 5K Challenge. It wasn't my fastest race, but it was the best ending when I saw my two little boys cheering "Go Anna Belle!" and clapping with KT at the finish line. Best race ending memory.
9. Favorite Way to Relax: A bubble bath, snuggling up with my husband
10. Favorite Cosmetic: Urban Decay Naked foundation, BareMinerals Prime Time
11. Favorite Running Item: Garmin Forerunner 110 I don't know how I ran without it!
12. Favorite Hobby: Photo books! (Blurb, Shutterfly or MixBook)
13. Favorite Trips: The beach (Garden City 1, Garden City 2, Holden Beach)
14. Favorite Movie: Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2
15. Favorite Reality Show: Survivor
16. Favorite Hair Items: Pureology Super Smooth Relaxing Serum and Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray
17. Favorite Thing to Do: Spend time with my family and run
18. Favorite Song: "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. I don't think I have a particular favorite song, but this one is on my running playlist and is playing in my head now. :)
19. Favorite Question: Will you marry me?
20. Favorite Polish: OPI Strawberry Margarita
So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying So What if...
- I have laundry that needs to be folded. We've been having fun family time at night.
- I've eaten Chick-fil-A 3 out of the last 4 days.
- I'm really ready for some time off. I love what I do, but my season of life is so busy and hectic right now that I'm looking forward to some time to relax.
- I've made 5 photo books in the last month.
- I've already started using one of our Christmas presents. We bought a Canon Rebel and I want to make sure our Christmas pictures look great.
- I sent out some more Christmas cards today. 6 days before Christmas.
- I'd rather use pre-made cookie dough instead of making cookies from scratch.
- I still have more shopping to do.
- I'm so excited it's almost Christmas!
Labels: random, So What Wednesday