Guest Post: Jen from Boys will be Boys

Today, one of my favorite bloggers and friend Jen is guest posting!  Jen was one of the first bloggers I "met" and I know if we lived close together, I'd want to be running with her!  She's a great example and a great mom!  I hope you enjoy her post and be sure to check our her great blog and shop!


Hey TTIL readers! I'm Jen and I blog over at Boys will be Boys Come on over sometime and say hey! I met Anna through the Stop & Smell the Roses link up hosted by Mandy. I have really enjoyed getting to know Anna through her vlogs. I also loved watching her engagement and now wedding unfold on her blog!

I am a runner like Anna. However, I have am no rockstar. She kills it! I just picked it up this year and really enjoy it. I never pictured myself as a runner but am so glad I gave it a try. I feel better than ever. I also feel very accomplished with all of the races I have done this year.


My husband and I run together. And most of the time our boys go with us. We live 1000 miles from home and more times than not, a babysitter is not an option. And that's ok. We really enjoy doing these races as a family. John pushes the double jogger, aka the bus, so I have it pretty easy.


Nathan, who is 4, has actually done a couple children's races. I think we are setting such a great example for him and his little brother. They watch John and I being active and it encourages them to be as well. I think one of the best things you can do for your children is to lead by example.

What physical activities do you do with your children?