High Five for Friday

Photobucket
I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday.

1.  It's almost Christmas!  4 Days!
2.  Cute boys in cute Christmas pajamas being all cute.  Love them!
3.  New family ornament for 2012!
4.  Delicious biscuits (recipe below).
5.  My sweet husband! Shopping nights, impromptu dinner, and Christmas movies.

If I had a picture, I'd include it in my High 5's.  One of my favorite things this week was going back to my old church last Sunday to sing and ring in the handbell choir for a Christmas music service.

Easy Bisquick Biscuits

Ingredients:
1 Cup Bisquick
1 Stick of Butter
1 Cup of Sour Cream

Directions:
Preheat over to 350 degrees.
Use Pam Cooking Spray to grease a muffin pan (I like my Wilton non-stick pan).
Combine ingredients in bowl and mix together.  It works best to mix with your hands.
Spoon dough into muffin pan.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.

Makes 18 biscuits.