January Loves!

Happy Monday!  I'd like to introduce you to the fabulous ladies who are hanging out on my sidebar!  I absolutely adore each of their blogs and I know you will, too!  Please be sure you check our their blogs and tell them I sent you!

If you're interested in partnering with me or swapping ads, click the "Sponsors" tab at the top or feel free to e-mail me at thethingsimlearning@gmail.com!



Brittany blogs at This Beautiful Life. She's a proud wife, adoring momma to her precious Fur Baby, a cupcake lover, DIY crafter, passionate blogger, and most importantly, Jesus worshipper.  I know you'll love her blog as much as I do, so be sure to stop by and say hi!
Twitter // Pinterest





Alexa blogs at Southern Living, Our Way, but as she says: Don't let the name fool you ~ I may be Southern but I'm not quite a Belle. I'm a newlywed as of May 2012 {to a Jersey boy ~ the horror! But not to worry, I've successfully converted him.} and currently the parent to only one baby of the furry variety, Holly. Sometimes I write about our vacations {we honeymooned in Napa!}, often I write about our dog {I'm that pet owner}, but mostly I write about the hilariously awkward little life I feel lucky to live. I know you'll love getting to know her as much as I have!
Twitter // Facebook



Whitney blogs at Sippy Cups and Pearls.  She's passionate about Jesus, loves her husband and works at home serving him and training her precious little girl.  Whitney writes with such honesty and sincerity and is so inspiring!  You'll love reading her blog!
Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook



Kristyn is another Southern girl (like me!) and blogs at Carolina Fireflies! She's a girlfriendalmost an attorney, a daughter, a sister, a friend and a mommy to 3 adorable pups. Her mornings always include coffee and her days, a well-worn pair of blue jeans. North Carolina captured her heart the first time fireflies filled her backyard at dusk on a warm night. Her blog is filled with a real life and real love that is grown in southern ground.  I know y'all will enjoy her blog as much as I do! 


Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook




Photobucket

Laura blogs at Storybook Reality.  She's a lover of Jesus, her sweet husband and fabulous little boys, costume jewelry, cooking, reading, traveling and all things Kentucky. She really dislike green peppers, wet paper products and weird word abbreviations. If you're hungry for food, funny or family you are in the right place when you visit her blog!  

Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook




Kaylee blogs at All Things Bright and Beautiful and is also a fabulous designer (she designed my blog so I may be a little biased!).  She's also a newlywed and blogs to document her life.  Her blog is full of fun posts and inspiration - you definitely will love it!

Twitter // Facebook

Labels: