February Cara Box Reveal

This month's Cara Box theme was #ClubSexy.  {If you haven't participated in the Cara Box swap hosted by Wifessionals, you're seriously missing out!}  I was received an awesome box from the lovely Beth and I sent my box to Kelly.

Beth filled my box with all kinds of fun things!


She sent a fun "Book of Love" for both KT and I to fill out one date night with questions about each other in each book.  {I should say that when my husband was flipping through his book for me, he said there wasn't enough space to write about the toppings I put on my froyo!}

She also included a delicious sounding recipe, Romantic Greek Chicken.  We love Greek Chicken and I'm always looking for new recipes.  I can't wait to try it out!

She also made us a bookmark that includes verses from 1 Corinthians as well as a thumbprint tree.


The beach is a special place for us {we even got engaged there} and this candle smells just like the beach!


Thank you, Beth, for a great #ClubSexy Cara Box!

If you haven't signed up to be a part of March's Cara Box, you still have time!