Our Weekend in a Nutshell

Do you ever wish you had taken some pictures to remember some good things?  That's how I feel.  Quite often.  Don't let me fool you - I do take pictures and lots of them, but I don't always do so well with remembering to take them of the little things like our weekends for instance.

We had a great weekend that started off with Mexican food with my parents.  I think they were needing a quick "fix" of the boys.  After dinner, we went back to our house and Kaden and my dad had a sword fight. For those of you who have boys, do your boys like to play with swords?  We have a few and the boys love them.  

Saturday was a busy day.  While Kevin cashed in a massage gift certificate I gave him at the Spa at my gym, I worked out.  I ran 4 miles on the treadmill and did my regular exercises and also started back with ab work and burpees.  After a quick Chickfila lunch, we went to the cutest birthday party for the boys' friend Liam.  Baby Liam turned 1 and the boys were so excited to celebrate him!  His grandmother keeps them and they are just like family.  I took my phone is to take some pictures, but didn't.  I don't have one of them with Liam, but I did have this one of KT and me.


Liam's mom is so creative and had the most precious cake and decorations.  We had a blast!

After the birthday, we went down to my parents for dinner.  Their neighbor just got a new puppy and their son brought it over.  To say Kaden was excited about it is an understatement.


Sunday, we went to church.  The boys were playing around before we were leaving and I snapped their pictures.  They look so cute all dressed up!



Kaden having fun with a balloon left over from the party.

We watched the Super Bowl last night and enjoyed all the good food.  Is it bad the I look forward to football games because of the food associated with them?

I loved the half time show!  And I hope I look as good as Beyonce after I have a baby!  ha!

And, finally, my favorite commercial: