Valentine's Day

I intended to decorate for Valentine's Day, but I haven't.  Pinterest has given me inspiration though and I think I'll have to try to do a few things to make our home more seasonal!



One of my favorite things about Valentine's Day {or any holiday} is getting to make treat bags with the boys.  They both like getting in on the fun.  They picked out their cards for their classmates and all that's left to do is make treat bags.  I'm looking forward to doing that this weekend!

Next year may be the creative year for me when I try to do some of these cute cards, but for this year, our goody bags made from Target treats are all right with me.




Source: alittletipsy.com via Anna on Pinterest


Source: peartreegreetings.com via Anna on Pinterest


Source: thebettermartha.com via Theresa on Pinterest

I am getting crafty with Kevin's gift and can't wait to share it with you next week!

While I'm not making homemade Valentine's for the boys friends, I do want to try these goodies.



Source: bakedperfection.com via Anna on Pinterest


Source: iheart2stamp.com via Anna on Pinterest


Source: sprinklebakes.com via Anna on Pinterest



My friend Jen also has some great Printables that I want to use.  Be sure to check them out!


Source: adailydoseofdavis.com via Anna on Pinterest