Monday, March 25, 2013

If I were to buy myself birthday gifts

My birthday is in nine days! Nine whole days! And then I'll be twenty-seven.

I thought I'd have fun with this post today and talk about what I'd buy myself were I to buy myself some gifts {and to be 100% truthful, maybe this list will help out my husband and mom!}. Really, there's nothing I need for my birthday. I've been so blessed with my family. A few pairs of cute shorts, some shoes and other pretty things are just an added bonus!


Source: factory.jcrew.com viaAnna on Pinterest







Tropical Breeze



Royal Rowena





3 comments:

Ariane said...

Posts like this are so much fun! I'm a J. Crew devotee, too. I especially love their "perfect shirts"- I have a purple gingham one that's my absolute fave! :)

Ashley Robyn said...

I LOVE this post. Hehe I want to do this for each month. Haha except really ill just take everything you put on yours except in differ sizes. Hehe

Kathryn said...

Super cute! Makes me think of spring even though the weather doesn't feel like it yet.