Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday Because Sometimes You Just Need to Be Thankful

I haven't done one of these Thankful Thursday posts lately and I want to do so today. My heart is literally overflowing with thankfulness today.

1. I am thankful for my husband. Really thankful. I don't want to sound cliche, but I don't really remember my life much before him. He's enriched my life in ways I couldn't imagine and I'm so thankful for that. He's the best. Hands down.

2. I am thankful for our boys. They are the coolest, funniest, sweetest, smartest and kindest little ones in this world. And no, I'm not a bit partial. ;)

3. I am thankful for answered prayers. Kevin's mom's surgery went really well yesterday. Besides a long day of waiting (especially for her and my father-in-law), things went well. She should be coming home today. Kevin has also had some good things happen on the job hunt and we'd appreciate your continued prayers about that.

4. I am thankful for a sister date tonight. My sister and I haven't had any real girl time in a long time and I'm looking forward to a manicure and pedicure with her tonight.

5. I am thankful for Chickfila. We've eaten Chickfila literally about five times in the past week. And I won't apologize for it. It is delicious. And makes my heart happy. Especially the little 99 cent sundaes. Who knew that 99 cents could taste so good.


6 comments:

Jen said...

I totally understand about not remembering life before John. We will be celebrating 10 years this summer. Wow a whole decade!

Cate S said...

I choose not to remember life before my husband. We started dating my senior year of high school and were married last July. We have been together almost 13 years. Chic-Fil-A is the most awesome place ever. I could eat it every day!
-Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl

Cate S said...

Let me rephrase that a bit. I choose to not remember my love life before my husband.

Susannah said...

It's so special to remember what we're thankful for. I'm so glad you have so much good going for you. :-)

Ashley Robyn said...

I think it's so important to remember things you are thankful for, no matter how big or small. These are my favorite days to post and ready posts. :) have a great weekend my dear.

Kayla Peveler said...

You know we are obsessed with chick-fil-a when it pops up even on our blog. Ugh, I'm in love!