I haven't done one of these Thankful Thursday posts lately and I want to do so today. My heart is literally overflowing with thankfulness today.
1. I am thankful for my husband. Really thankful. I don't want to sound cliche, but I don't really remember my life much before him. He's enriched my life in ways I couldn't imagine and I'm so thankful for that. He's the best. Hands down.
2. I am thankful for our boys. They are the coolest, funniest, sweetest, smartest and kindest little ones in this world. And no, I'm not a bit partial. ;)
3. I am thankful for answered prayers. Kevin's mom's surgery went really well yesterday. Besides a long day of waiting (especially for her and my father-in-law), things went well. She should be coming home today. Kevin has also had some good things happen on the job hunt and we'd appreciate your continued prayers about that.
4. I am thankful for a sister date tonight. My sister and I haven't had any real girl time in a long time and I'm looking forward to a manicure and pedicure with her tonight.
5. I am thankful for Chickfila. We've eaten Chickfila literally about five times in the past week. And I won't apologize for it. It is delicious. And makes my heart happy. Especially the little 99 cent sundaes. Who knew that 99 cents could taste so good.
Labels: faith, family, thankfulness