27 at 27

It's my birthday! And in honor of it, I thought I'd make a list of 27 things I'd like to do during my 27th year. My birthday week has started off great and I'm looking forward to celebrating with my sweet family tonight!

And since not many posts are complete without a photo:
My sweet co-worker brought in doughnuts for me this morning! Can you guess which one I picked?

1. Run a half marathon.
2. Read through the Bible.
3. Do the 100 Day Burpee Challenge (I'm on day 12).
4. Go away for a romantic weekend with my husband.
5. Run everyday for one month even if it's only a mile.
6. Write down one thing that makes me happy each day.
7. Take the boys to a Clemson game.
8. Start a scrapbook of my races.
9. Finish our 2012 family photo book, the boys books and start on this year's books so I'm caught up and not rushing to finish them at the last minute.
10. Tithe.
11. Adopt a family or child at Christmas.
12. Pay It Forward.
13. Run a sub 44 minute 10K in a race.
14. Memorize two Bible verses a month.
15. Read one book every month.
16. Try a new recipe once a month.
17. Make an appointment with a trainer at the gym to revise my gym workout.
18. Spend a whole day just lying on the beach.
19. Take a fun anniversary trip with Kevin.
20. Print my blog into a book.
21. Visit Washington D.C.
22. Make peach jam with my mom and Nana and put up some fresh butter beans and corn. (Can you tell I'm from the South?)
23. Make our wedding video into an actual video.
24. Go to a Braves game with KT.
25. Reorganize our upstairs office/workout room.
26. Eat cleaner.
27. Spend a long weekend somewhere Kevin and I haven't ever been before.

I'm also linking up with Shanna today!

Labels: , ,