Wednesday, April 3, 2013

27 at 27

It's my birthday! And in honor of it, I thought I'd make a list of 27 things I'd like to do during my 27th year. My birthday week has started off great and I'm looking forward to celebrating with my sweet family tonight!

And since not many posts are complete without a photo:
My sweet co-worker brought in doughnuts for me this morning! Can you guess which one I picked?

1. Run a half marathon.
2. Read through the Bible.
3. Do the 100 Day Burpee Challenge (I'm on day 12).
4. Go away for a romantic weekend with my husband.
5. Run everyday for one month even if it's only a mile.
6. Write down one thing that makes me happy each day.
7. Take the boys to a Clemson game.
8. Start a scrapbook of my races.
9. Finish our 2012 family photo book, the boys books and start on this year's books so I'm caught up and not rushing to finish them at the last minute.
10. Tithe.
11. Adopt a family or child at Christmas.
12. Pay It Forward.
13. Run a sub 44 minute 10K in a race.
14. Memorize two Bible verses a month.
15. Read one book every month.
16. Try a new recipe once a month.
17. Make an appointment with a trainer at the gym to revise my gym workout.
18. Spend a whole day just lying on the beach.
19. Take a fun anniversary trip with Kevin.
20. Print my blog into a book.
21. Visit Washington D.C.
22. Make peach jam with my mom and Nana and put up some fresh butter beans and corn. (Can you tell I'm from the South?)
23. Make our wedding video into an actual video.
24. Go to a Braves game with KT.
25. Reorganize our upstairs office/workout room.
26. Eat cleaner.
27. Spend a long weekend somewhere Kevin and I haven't ever been before.

I'm also linking up with Shanna today!

13 comments:

Melissa Knott said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Kristin said...

Great, great list! You can do it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope this is your best year yet, Anna!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!! Perfect list girl :) I love the idea of getting away for a long weekend.. I would have to agree and put that on my list :) pay it forward is such a blessing and adopting a child or family for Christmas sounds amazing :) && those donuts don't look too shabby either!

PS.. I saw on a previous post how fit and thin you are. Will you write a post about the food you consume and calories, what you stay away from. Etc. :)

Love ya friend! Have a blessed birthday, you so deserve it! XO

Kayla Peveler said...

I hope your #27 is to come to Cincinnati ;) you guys would have a free place to staaayy!

Again -- happy birthday :)

Kelly said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Laura Darling said...

What an awesome list! You're gonna have a great year! Happy birthday! :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Which donut did you pick?

SEL said...

Happy birthday! Love the list!

Ashley Robyn said...

Happy happy happy birthday sweet friend. I love your list. I've got to finish my 30 by 30 list.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Hey Anna! Happy belated birthday to you! I love your list and I know with your determination you will do it! I hope you enjoyed your day!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! Such a great list! And those donuts look delish.

Erin said...

Great list! I love a good list, and just recently made my 30 before 30 list so I'm excited to tackle it in the next few years!! Finishing photo books is a def a priority for me,I need to get caught up!!

Ariane said...

Hope it's not too late to say Happy Birthday, Anna!

I'm so glad that I found your blog. I just finished reading the whole thing, and it was so much fun to see your family evolve into what it is today. You guys are awesome!