Monday, April 29, 2013

A Monday Brain Dump.


  • We had a great weekend! It consisted of baseball practice, bike riding at a trail in our town, a wedding, church and more family fun time.
  • I should not go to the grocery store without a list. But I must say that the granola I bought is delicious!
  • I think the best way to get the most from people is to build them up. Positive reinforcement is best.
  • I had decided against running a race this weekend due to my leg tightness, but then our run club guy asked me to run and is paying for it, so this girl is running.
  • My husband looked really handsome at the wedding we went to Saturday. Unfortunately, I always forget to snap a photo of us.
  • Speaking of photos, I have to finish Kaden's three year book by May 2nd. Blurb.com is running a special through then that I want to take advantage of.
  • I'm looking forward to vacation in a few weeks.
  • I'm having a great giveaway on the blog tomorrow from Bellevue Newport! 
  • And since no post is complete without a photo, here's a picture of my little guys with me at the trail Saturday. 

4 comments:

Ariane said...

"I think the best way to get the most from people is to build them up. Positive reinforcement is best." <-- I wholeheartedly agree with this, Anna! Most effective method, in my opinion. :)

Cassie Marshall said...

How precious are they! I've really loved following along with your running posts, it is very encouraging to read about other Women of Christ that run for Him too!

Cassie @ Sage
sagetheblog.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Where are you going for vacation?!! && is it weird to say you have nice legs? Okay, I'm sure you're creeped out now :) ha!

Jen said...

COMPLETLY agree about positive reinforcement! Ok so I am 2 years behind on photo books. TWO years! Unacceptable.