We had a full weekend. And by full I mean overflowing. It was great!
- I have a tendency to try to pack too much in. On Friday, I only went to the gym, painted our dining room, ran, took the boys on a play date, cooked dinner (in the crock pot) and went to my sister's graduation and graduation party.
- We partied all weekend. Stephanie's graduation party was Friday, we celebrated my mom's birthday Saturday, our niece turned 12 yesterday and we went out to dinner and tonight (after I get off work), we are going to a cookout at my SIL's.
- Sometimes, I look at Kevin with the boys and just take a snapshot in my mind. There were a lot of those moments this weekend starting with him painting dinosaurs with them while I was touching up the trim in the dining room.
- We missed church yesterday. The boys have been dying to go to my parents, so we packed up, picked up some lunch and went to their house. We all had a great time. I always feel bad about missing church though. It's not something we're in the habit of doing, although to our church, it probably looks like it. We went to church at my parent's on Mother's Day and then went to see my sister's graduate recognition program last Sunday.
- Kevin has his championship softball game tonight. I'm really looking forward to it!
- My legs need a break. Today marks 57 straight days of running (there have been 4 or 5 walking days). I almost think I can feel my muscle's breaking down. And my running shoes are worn down. I definitely need rest days. Once this challenge is over, I want to stick to 5-6 days of running a week. I can fit in the same mileage and give these legs a rest. I don't want to risk losing speed and I fear that's going to happen if I don't give myself some rest.