Snippets of Our Weekend

We had a great weekend!

It started out with a cut and color for me on Friday, which as you all know, makes you feel so good.

After my hair cut, it was swimming lessons for the boys. I am so impressed by how well they've done this summer. They have improved tremendously and are so proud of themselves, as are we!



After some fun playtime Friday afternoon, Kevin and I grabbed some dinner at one of our local burger spots and then stopped by to see his parents. His mom is finished with chemo. We're so thankful that she got along so well and was able to get through her treatments as well as she did. So many answered prayers!

My sister spent the night with us Friday. It's been fun seeing her so often the last month or so. She leaves for college in two weeks, so I'm soaking up all the time I have with her home. I'm apparently the only one in my house who couldn't sleep late Saturday, so I got up and did a few things before taking my car to get cleaned (I'm bad at doing this as often as I should) and picking up lunch.

We spend Saturday afternoon at my SIL and BIL's pool and enjoyed dinner with them. When we got home Saturday night, it was time to tackle the rest of the kitchen painting. We got it done and it looks great!



Yesterday, we went to church at my parents' church and had lunch with my family before having a fun family night. K.C. got a new Nerf gun and he had a blast having a Nerf fight. Kaden was excited that he wrote all of his letters by himself!



I can't believe this summer is winding down already!

How was your weekend?
Sami's Shenanigans

Labels: