Two Years.

730 days. And no, I'm not trying to rewrite a song from Rent.


I can't believe that today marks two years since my life changed forever. Two years ago, we had our first date. Had I known that that first date was going to lead to marriage, I would've been more nervous.

I can remember that day like it was yesterday. We had a great time from the moment he picked me up until the moment he took me back home. And that first date quickly turned into a seeing each other every day (I think we've seen each other all but maybe three days since then). That first date turned into a beautiful love story that only God could have designed, a marriage full of laughter, fun and most of all love and a family that's greater than I could have imagined.

Thank you for the past two years, KT. And even though we have a real anniversary to celebrate now, there won't ever be a July 1st that goes by without my mind wandering to that very first night and you in that blue Polo shirt. I love you!

Our Love Story: Before We Met
Our Love Story: How We Met

Labels: , ,