I've been talking about writing a "30 Before 30" list for months now. I've scribbled down a few things in my journal, but I decided to take the proverbial plunge and post my list today. Listed, in no particular order except the first one because I'll take it - no questions asked - over everything else, my 30 Before 30.
1. Have at least one healthy, happy baby.
2. Run a half marathon.
3. Tithe each year.
4. Take a trip with just Kevin each year.
5. Take the boys to their first Braves game.
6. Take Kaden to his first Clemson game.
7. Get started on that motivational project I've always thought of doing.
8. Run 1,000 miles in a calendar year.
9. Adopt a child/family each Christmas.
10. Do some freelance writing.
11. Go to Biltmore at Christmas.
12. Memorize two Bible verses a month.
13. Redo our master bedroom.
14. Break 20 in a 5K.
15. Try one new recipe a month.
16. Get caught up on our photo books.
17. Memorize Bible verses with the boys. (I need to work on this one!)
18. Take a class at the gym.
19. Learn how to make my grandma's biscuits, bread sticks and cakes.
20. Take the boys to Disney World.
21. Read 10 books a year.
22. Visit Washington, D.C.
23. Learn how to use my Rebel and do better with editing photos.
24. Take a fun road trip with my husband.
25. Get more involved in our church.
27. Qualify as competitive for the Cooper River Bridge Run.
28. Put up some beans and corn.
29. Pay it forward.
30. Go to some shows with my mom.
Labels: 30 Before 30