Five On Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1. I'm so glad today is Friday! It's been an extremely hectic week and I'm looking forward to some downtime with my family this weekend. I also think today is the perfect day for froyo with our boys!

2. The boys finished their swimming lessons for the summer yesterday. It's amazing to me to see how much progress they've made from lesson to lesson, much less week to week. After each lesson, they get to sit in the hot tub which I think is their favorite part, especially when the jets are on!

3. I signed up for my first half marathon this week. It's been on my to do list, but I finally bit the bullet and signed up. It's in about eight weeks which means I have eight weeks to teach my mind to calm down (fellow runners - any tips on this would be much appreciated!).

4. I'm so thankful for my husband. I know it's a given, but I like to say it sometimes. God has truly blessed me with an amazing man, love and best friend to do life with.

5. I can't believe it's already August! Where has the year gone? Last August, I was buying a wedding dress, starting a new job and looking forward to so many things in the Fall.