Fall Fun!

I love fall! Don't get me wrong, I love summer, too, but when the kids are back in school and we aren't able to go to the beach as much, I'll take fall.

There are so many things I'm looking forward to this fall and so many things I want to do. Here they are, in no particular order.

1. Celebrating our first anniversary! On October 13, we will celebrate our first year of marriage. I'm pretty excited about that!

2. Taking the boys to the mountains and Clemson. They want to see a mountain. At their ages, it's easier to travel and we're looking forward to a long weekend in the mountains later this fall. We're also going to take them to watch Clemson play. K.C. has gone to a game before, but Kaden hasn't, so it should be fun!

3. Running my first half marathon. I should be able to cross this one off my list on Saturday.

4. Halloween. I love Halloween. The boys have already decided what they want to be. K.C. is going to be a red ninja and Kaden is going to be a Ninja Turtle. I tried to convince them we should all be Scooby Doo characters, but I think I've missed the boat on getting to pick out their costumes for them!

5. A great trip with my husband. We're going to Sapelo Island, Georgia soon and we can't wait!

6. Trying out this delicious looking pumpkin bread!
via

7. Celebrating Thanksgiving and remembering all the people and things I'm thankful for.

8. Roasting marshmallows and making Smores!

9. Going to the pumpkin path and corn maze with my sweet family!

 


10. Carving pumpkins - it's our Halloween tradition!


Labels: ,