It has been way too long since I've blogged. We're talking almost two weeks. I have so many things I want to blog about and so many posts written in my head that I need to type, so I thought I'd start with a little life catch up as I'm pulling those together.
1. I can't believe it's been a year today since Kevin asked me to be his wife! What a great year it's been! And I really can't believe that next month, we'll be married a year. Time flies!
2. I can't believe the boys are already in 1st grade and 4K. They both love school, thankfully, and are doing great! K.C. started a few weeks ago and had his first tests last week (which may have been slightly more nerve-wracking for me than him!). Kaden started last Wednesday and loves his class!
3. I can't believe that I'm running my first half marathon in a little over 3 weeks. (Maybe I should have titled this post "I Can't Believe!") I'm really excited about it, but I'm nervous as well. And I'm not training for it. More on that later.
4. Last week, I joined the choir, the boys started RA's with Kevin as one of their leaders and Kevin and I taught our first Sunday School class. It was fun! I can't tell you what a huge blessing it was to me to be back in the choir. For as long as I can remember, I've sung in the choir and been in the handbell choir at my home church. The past few years, I've been sitting in the congregation. While I've absolutely adored it, I've also had the itch to get back involved in the choir. I love that I'll be able to sing and then go down and sit with Kevin and the boys during the service.
5. You need this. I love the Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey granola bars and bought the crunchy granola the other day. It is good!
6. We had a great Labor Day weekend! Friday night was a fun family night with lots of playing and snuggles. Saturday, we spent the day at my parents which we all enjoyed and then watched the Clemson game with Kevin's family. We had a great time at church Sunday and had a fun afternoon. On actual Labor Day, we went down to my parents and Kevin went on a dove hunt with my dad while I hung out with my mom and sister. It was nice!
Labels: midweek randoms