|(Sorry, I can't resist the urge to use wedding pictures!)|
2. I'm thankful it's starting to feel like fall! I absolutely love the spring and summer, but if I can't be near the water, preferably on the beach or boat, I like fall. October is one of my favorite months, too. The boys have been wearing jeans and jackets for the last week or so and I've been putting on a coat. Now if only we'd get some more snow this year.
3. Have you tried Cinnamon Chex? It's my new favorite cereal. K.C. and I were discussing it over breakfast earlier this week. We both agreed that it's even better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I really love it with my Chobani yogurt after a run or workout.
4. Verizon really wants me to upgrade my iPhone. I've gotten emails about upgrading my phone and today, I got a text to let me know I've been eligible to upgrade since March. I still have the iPhone 4. Not even the 4S. And I'm okay with that. I really don't want to upgrade until the next best iPhone comes out. (Although, the new iOS seems to not work as well on my old phone, so please, Apple, hurry up with the 6!)
5. I've been really convicted about spending time with the Lord today. Really. My devotion this morning was about looking at what we spend most of our time doing because that shows where our priorities are and then sweet blogger Elise wrote a post on the same subject. I'm not going to sugarcoat it - I struggle many days to find the time to spend with my Savior. And that has to stop. Today.
6. I'm looking forward to the weekend! We have a fun weekend planned with a 10K for me, a play date for the boys with some friends, watching the Clemson game with family, teaching Sunday school and celebrating my dad's birthday.
7. I can't believe Christmas is two months from Friday! I need to get started on making gift lists, ordering cards and picking up gifts. One thing that's on my list is this dress from Tracy Negoshian.
|Candice Graffiti 3/4 Sleeve Shift with Embellishment|
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Do you upgrade your phone as soon as you can?
What items are on your list for Christmas?