Thankfulness

It's hard for me to believe it's already time to be thinking thankful trees, pumpkin pie and fried turkey. It seems like we were just celebrating one of my favorite times of year.

Last year, I wrote something every day that I was thankful for. If you haven't noticed, I haven't done that this year. I've been busy living life and doing too much (truth be told) to sit down and blog like I want to. But I can't let this season pass without talking about the people and things for which I give thanks.

Each Thursday, from now until Thanksgiving, I want to share with you some of those thankful things. Won't you join me?

1. Salvation - I'm thankful for the free gift of salvation that my Savior graciously has given to me. I'm thankful for His blessings great and small. I really don't know how people do this life without Jesus. He's needed in the good, the bad and the in-between.

2. My husband. I hit the jackpot when I met and married Kevin. He is hands-down, the best husband in the world. I'm thankful to share life with him!



3. Our Boys. The boys bring more joy to my life than I ever dreamed. Their sweet spirits, bring eyes and adorable smiles melt my heart. It's a huge privilege to get to be their Anna Belle and to love and support them always.



4. Family. I'm thankful for all of my family. I'm blessed to have been raised by such great parents and grown up with an awesome sister. I'm also lucky to have such great examples in my grandparents. I know I'm even luckier that I married into a family that has always felt like "mine."



5. Running. I'm glad that something I love (and some may say I can be a little OCD about) is something good for me. I love to run and I'm thankful this hobby of mine is also healthy.



6. Season. I love this little season of our lives. It's bustling with fun and I love it.

7. My Job. My job is great. I didn't ever imagine I'd be at this point at this time in my career and I'm so thankful for it. Yes, it has it's stresses as everything does, but I'm just thankful for it.

Labels: