- I love that it's started to feel like Spring every few days. I can't wait for it to stick around!
- The boys had their first soccer game of the season this past Saturday and both did an awesome job! I haven't put my photos on my computer yet, but I did take this one with my iPhone after the game.
K.C. scored a goal in the game and Kaden played goalie for some of it and didn't let a shot by him. We won 2-0 (even though we really don't keep score!).
- We celebrated our niece's 10th birthday after soccer pictures and practice last night. We went to Mellow Mushroom and decided to be adventurous and try something new. (I'm not too adventurous when it comes to food.) We ordered the Mellowterranean pizza and it was so good! The boys stuck with traditional pizza, but Kevin and I loved this!
- We are going to a wedding this weekend and I have no clue what I want to wear. Decisions, decisions!
- I like to have the boys' picture taken together when they're on the same team. This will more than likely be their last season playing soccer together for a few years. They looked so cute in their photo last night!
- Even if you don't have a sibling much younger than you, this will still be funny. My sister and I are nine years a part and all of these ring true to us! Read this!