1. My husband is home! He's been out of town for work all week and he just made it home. I can't wait to see him (and the boys and I may have a surprise or two for him tonight!)! I'm also looking forward to some good sleep tonight. I don't sleep as well when he's not home.
2. Last night, I went to see my mom in The Sound of Music. The performance was great and I enjoyed getting to see her do something she loves!
3. These two boys, my heart and soul.
4. I made my very first green smoothie this week. It was great. I used about 3 cups on spinach, a mango, a banana, about 3/4 cup of orange juice and a tsp of Agave Nectar. It was delicious!
5. Our built ins are almost done! We decided to have built ins done in our den. Last week, we had a contractor build them and they finished painting them yesterday. Now all that's left is installing the new tv, putting the knobs on and filling it up. I've wanted to get them for a while and we're both really glad we bit the bullet and had them done. This is just a picture from a few night's ago, but you can get the idea.
Linking up for Five on Friday.
Labels: Five on Friday