A Few Confessions for You.

This week calls for some confessions. It's been a while since I shared any, so enjoy! I'm linking up with Leslie to share mine!

1. I may or may not have lost K.C.'s kite on Sunday. The day was beautiful and we took advantage of it by staying outside all afternoon. K.C. flew his kite for about thirty minutes and then asked me to roll in back in so we could do something else. Well, let's just say the wind had other plans and the next thing I knew, the kite was flying above our house. We all ran into the backyard and spotted it just as it landed in a tree. Unfortunately, all we could recover was the string.


2. Nutella is hard to resist. The boys and I have this thing literally every week called a Nutella date. I really try to eat healthy, but I also don't deprive myself of anything. For some reason, it's a whole lot easier to eat too much Nutella with pretzels when you're doing it as a date with your two little guys. Ingenious, isn't it?

3. Hobby Lobby is going to break my wallet. We put in these new built ins that I keep talking about - I promise, I'll show you soon - which only gives me a reason to stop in at Hobby Lobby for a few little things that will help it look nice. My co-workers have noticed this trend and gave me a gift card for my birthday.

4. I eat too much cereal, y'all. Cereal is my go-to snack every night. Late at night. After the kids are asleep late at night. I don't eat the super sweet things like Frosted Flakes, but I don't know that Mini Wheats, Honey Nut Chex or Raisin and Nut Bran are exactly healthy.

Labels: