TMI Blog Questions

I saw this on a blog and decided to follow suit on one of those too busy to really post days. And that's today!

 1. What are you wearing? 
Tracey Negoshian dress and Jessican Simpson pumps. Note: This is not from today. In fact, I don't have on pumps in this picture nor is my bathroom this color anymore, but it is a Tracy dress and I had this picture on my computer.



2. Ever been in love? 
Yes. I am.



3. Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Yes. Haven't we all?

4. How tall are you?
5'2 AND a half. Every little bit counts when you're short!

5. How much do you weigh? 
108

6. Any tattoos?
Nope. I'm not a fan of needles or permanently inking something on my body.

7. Any piercings?
Just my ears

8. Favorite song? 
This changes daily. Right now, I have John Legend's "All Of Me" stuck in my head. Maybe it's not my favorite, but it's been playing through my head all week.

 9. Quality you look for in a partner? 
Trust, compassion, confidence, Christian, laughter

10. Favorite quote? 
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt

I could give you quotes all day. I would fill my home with my favorite quotes if I had the space to cover a wall completely in them. I love optimism and positivity.

 11. Favorite actor? 
Harrison Ford

12. Loud music or soft? 
It depends what kind of mood I'm in.

13. Where do you go when you’re sad? 
Running. I don't get sad very often, but running seems to cure most things for me.

14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If it's a work day, 40 minutes tops. My husband will tell you I try to cram an insane amount of things into as short a period of time as possible. It's true. I should really post about my mornings some day. It takes me about 7 minutes in the shower, another 15 to do my makeup, about 15 to dry and style my hair and another couple to put on whatever I'm wearing and grab my jewelry and shoes.

15. Ever been in a physical fight?
No. I don't plan to be either.

16. Turn on?
Positivity and confidence.

17. Turn off? 
Negativity, laziness and a general bad attitude.

18. Fears? 
I'm petrified of elevators and won't ride them unless I absolutely must. And being lost/alone.

19. Last thing that made you cry? 
I think I had a pain cry when I had that horrible kidney stone about a month ago. I don't really cry. Sometimes though, the boys say or do things that make me get tears in my eyes out of love and just being really proud of them!

 20. Last time you said you loved someone? 
This morning to my husband as we were leaving for work.

21. Meaning behind your YouTube Name? 
It's just my name.

22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Kayla was the last person I texted. I adore her and am so glad this blogging world brought us together!

23. Favorite food? 
Italian and Mexican. And Chickfila. Does that count as it's own food group?

 24. Place you want to visit?
Right now, I really want to be on the beach listening to the waves and finishing the book I can't seem to finish. In the future, I want to go somewhere tropical and to Italy.

 25. Do you have a crush? 
On my husband.

 26. Last time you kissed someone? 
This morning when my husband was leaving for work.

27. Last time you were insulted? 
I don't know.

28. Favorite piece of jewelry? 
My engagement ring.

29. Who should answer these questions next? 
All of you! And is there anything else you want to know about me?