#20x31 Week in Review

If you're not a part of #20x31, you're missing out. My friend Jen and a few other awesome bloggers and I are hosting this challenge to do 20 minutes of exercise every day of May. I've been posting on my running blog, but thought I'd share this week's recap here.


JVKom Chronicles


Saturday
4 miles (3.1 mile race/18:56)

Sunday
2.5 miles - 2 miles of quarter mile repeats, speed work

Monday
Active rest day running around

Tuesday
Active rest day and baseball

Wednesday
7 miles
Strength workout at the gym - arms, legs, upper body, butt, abs, back

Thursday
 3.1 miles
Ab work

Friday
7 miles
Strength workout at the gym - arms, legs, upper body, butt, abs, back

Total Miles: 23.6

Next week, I'll talk about active rest days and what I do then. I usually don't take two days in a row off from running, but after an 8 miler last Friday, a fast race Saturday and speedwork Sunday, I decided to give my legs a rest as I have a big race tomorrow that I want to run well.


Labels: