The one where I prove to you I'm not a daredevil.

As much as I like to think I'm adventurous, I'm not exactly that. Yes, I like spontaneity, I like to push myself to the limit and I'm not scared of too much, but when it comes to certain things, I'm a baby. A big 28 year old baby who could sit in the corner and cry when she's scared to death.

A few weekends ago, we rode to the lake with my sister, her boyfriend and another friend. When we left our house, it was drizzling and then proceeded to rain harder and harder the closer we got to the lake. Surprisingly, when we were about five minutes from the lake, it stopped raining. At this point, Dalton, my sister's boyfriend, had the last laugh.


I love to water ski, but I haven't ever liked to knee board. That said, I don't have skis and we had a knee board and wake board with us, so I knee boarded. Once. I told you I don't really like it. I would've wake boarded, but it was Dalton's and his feet are about 3x the size of mine.

My husband is awesome. Really, he is. He is crazy athletic.


He pretty much just surfed and did tricks on the knee board the whole time.

We stopped by someone's house and hung out on their dock for a bit.



Then, there was this:



A gigantic, at least 12 or 15 foot drop, from the second story of this dock.



Everybody else had fun doing it. I took some cool pictures.


 Then I decided I could do it.


But then I couldn't. The walk of shame.

Don't worry. I'm not that big of a baby. I did jump off the little end of the dock. You know, the maybe 6" in the air part.


Labels: , , ,